Sunday, February 8, 2015

I'm a Huwoman

Reasons I'm a human:

  • I have this stomach that wants me dead
  • I turn on the hand dryer before I go to the bathroom at school because I hate the way it sounds when I pee in silence.
  • I like to steal things
  • I am currently not wearing pants
  • I like the way you work it (no diggity)
  • I have twenty dollars, and need to fill up my car, but will probably just buy food instead.
  • I love my mom
  • I can't get over my exboyfriend, even though I dumped him.
  • I head bang to songs I'm not listening to, in public.
  • I rarely think red headed people are attractive, but I recently met a very attractive young man with red hair, and my brother laughed at me when I told him.
  • I sneak out to look at the stars at 3 am in the summer 
  • I sometimes do my hair like Legolas to see if anyone will notice.
  • I enjoy tackling people, and being tackled
  • I have used myself as an example 13 times (now 14) robots aren't this self centered
  • I like eating the shells of peanuts.


That's not all, but it's all you get for now :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-8jtBOorpE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2K_7-MHt3k

4 comments:

  1. Okay so I was reading this post and in my mind I was all: Can we be best friends? And then I clicked on these links and I'm convinced we might be soul sisters or something because Sarah Kay is everything, and also that song is everything. Seriously. This post was EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who you really are, I mean, I could look it up, but I won't right now.

    I just want to say that I think we'd get along in real life. Creative. Funny. Specifffffffff (*my computer froze and I don't want to fix it....this spanish guy is singing on the grammys and everything is very strange right now...)

    I'm going to kill my cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. still just way too distracted feeding those fish

    god i could do this for hours

    bless your soul

    ReplyDelete