Sunday, March 15, 2015

I might just die.

This morning I started watching the third season of american horror story, which is "Coven" and for those of you who don't know, the main witch finds out her powers by accidentally killing her boyfriend, his death begins with a bloody nose, and as soon as the boyfriend died, I got a bloody nose that didn't end for three hours.
So basically I'm about to die.
I decided it's probably time I wrote about death, or at least what I would like to say If I should die soon.

The less you say, the more weight your words will carry.

Meet insults with laughter.

Don't crash yourself on other people's rocks.

Pain is just a hickey from the universe.

Jk about that last one, pain is just your mind telling you to stop what it is you're doing, so if it hurts, don't cut it out, just stop it.

You don't have to be the best of everyone, but be the better of the two, and don't let anyone get the best of you.

I'm sure as soon as I post this I'll think of more things, either that or I'll die, but anyways... Good bye...

1 comment:

  1. We all might just die. Scary.

    And the part about crashing on other people's rocks.



    ReplyDelete