Sunday, March 8, 2015

Reasons Why I'm Not Popular

I typically am OK with being alone
i get angry fast
i love my dog more than my family
i only talk about now, the future is too far away
I'm a democrat
I'm a fry sauce philanthropist
i try to be friendly
i actually care sometimes
i don't have an instagram
i wont share my music with you
my act score is spectacularly average
i know too many fun facts, and will prove you wrong


i only sometimes love myself, I cant expect the public at large to do what I normally cant.

4 comments:

  1. i absolutely love this post.

    AND I WANT THESE FISH ON MY BLOG THEYRE SO COOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ democrat.

    Why won't you share your music? That's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing.
    Very interesting post. Also the fist are epic

    ReplyDelete
  4. fry sauce philanthropists, unite!

    same about the act score.

    Maybe we can't be popular.
    But as I've said before, maybe we should be friends.

    ReplyDelete