Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My life soundtrack...... MUSIC HECK YEAH!!!

    Ok, so in an earlier post I said I wouldn't share my music. I lied, it's  just hard for me for some odd reason.... Also I just want to prove that I listen to normal music as well as awesome dubstep songs :)
     and so *drumroll* the soundtrack of my life!!

      Birth/opening credits: Ivory Road by, King Charles 
    Skate park (5yearold) birthday party: Pony (it’s OK) Erin McCarley
    Montage of growing up: Fox on the Run by, The Monkeys
    First Crush: Flowers in Your Hair by, The Lumineers  
    Ben’s tragedy: I see fire by, Ed Sheeran
    Going to junior high: Eat that Up, It’s good
    for you by, Two Door Cinema Club

   Eric clearly being favorite child: About to Die by, Dirty Projectors
   First kiss: Shake It by, Metro Station or Lightning by, The Wanted  
   Winning first trophy : Kids by, MGMT
   Moving: Flipside by, The Click Five

  Lindsay’s Tragedy: Skinny Love by, Bon Iver
  Not making friends: The Mariner’s revenge by, The Decemberists
 First kidney stone/ pain killers…: Night Vision Binocularsby,Passenger
Making friends: Kill Your Heroes or Supernatural by, Kesha
Going to High school: Loud Pipes by, Ratatat
Losing a few friends: Hear Me by, Imagine Dragons
Debate Trips : Comfort Eagle by, CAKE
Attempting: Otherside by, Macklemore ft. Fences
Being convinced not to: Hey Lady by, Thriving Ivory
First day on ProZac: First Day of My Life by, Bright Eyes or Good Day by, The Click Five
Turning 16: Holding on by, Flume
Lindsay leaving on mission: Happy Birthday by, The Click Five
First date: Show Me What I’m Looking for by Carolina Liar
Haunted Forest/ Halloween: Spaceman- Carnage Festival Rmx by Hardwell
First love: Kiss me by, Ed Sheeran
Rugby games: Glory and Gore by, Lorde
    Last real Summer: Drop the Game by, Flume and Chet Faker
   Senior year: Love Me Again by, John Newman
   First Heartbreak: Coming to Terms by, Carolina Liar or I’ve Told you now by, Sam Smith
  Being Single: Ships in the Night by, Matt Kearney
  My life rocks: Gold on the ceiling by The black keys
      Meeting Jonathan McConnell: More than a feeling by, Boston…unsure what goes on until next point…
      at this point I'm kinda just shooting in the dark, these are future events...
   Montage of dates w/husband?: 500 miles by, The Proclaimers Or Calling You by, Blue October
   Getting  married?: Chasing Cars by, Snow Patrol
   Honeymoon?: To Be Alone With you, Casimir Pulaski Day, SuperSexyWoman all  by, Sufjan Stevens
Writing a book?: Spaceman by, The Killers
Being pregs?: Small Bump, Ed Sheeran
Adoption...?: Sweet Disposition by, Tempertrap or First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
Growing old?: The Gambler by, FUN.
Death/closing credits : What You Know by, Two Door Cinema Club, or closing time by semisonic
Reincarnation…? : 1940 Amplive Rmx by, The Submarines

     Ok, so this is just what I'm feeling now, but I'm sure tomorrow will be totally different:)

5 comments:

  1. Two Door Cinema Club!!! 🙌

    (Not sure if emojis work)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm even just scrolling through these songs i really wish i had such a variety to choose from!! gonna look some of these up cause i need to branch out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously wow this is such a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete